There's so much going on right now, I'll try to update more when I get a chance to slow down and breathe. Thanks for all the prayers, emails, notes, cards, etc.
A blog to describe Becky's journeys teaching in Haiti, Sandy's journeys teaching in Tennessee, and any adventures in between. Sisters separated by miles, time zones, and the differences of 1st and 3rd worlds.
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Crazy busy ....
It's been crazy busy here in Haiti. We're in our 2nd week of school and I feel like I'm spinning in circles just trying to keep up with everything. Last Saturday, we had the opportunity to go on a short hike in the mountains. The views were incredible. It was so good to get out of the city for a little while and enjoy some fresh air. There's no way to properly capture Haiti in photos.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Views look great! Look at that jungle! How is your knee holding up in all the craziness and hikes?
ReplyDelete